Thank you for your interest in Mission Guatemala’s internship program!
Mission Guatemala summer interns gain practical, hands-on experience through international service as they actively participate in the daily work and activities of the volunteer teams. The primary role of interns is to work alongside Mission Guatemala staff members and assist in hosting summer mission trip teams in work projects that provide outreach to underserved communities. This component of the role will require daily manual labor. In addition, interns welcome teams to Guatemala and help acquaint them with Guatemalan culture. Candidates who are selected will serve a two-month internship.
- Must have a heart for relational ministry and a desire to partner with Mission Guatemala and the Guatemalan people in hands-on servanthood
- Must be at least 20 years old prior to the internship or entering junior year of college
- Must have served previously on an international mission team or service experience in alternate missions area
- Must display leadership skills and maturity
- Must speak some Spanish (There will be a test!)
- Must be able to perform physical labor on the worksite
The application for the Mission Guatemala internship is due December 10th, 2019.
Please click here to download the information sheet, and use the form below to submit your application to Leigh Randall, Mission Guatemala's Director of Development. We look forward to hearing from you!