Your donation to our general fund will be used to help provide ongoing health, education and nutrition programs for the underserved indigenous Mayan communities we serve.
Your donation will be used to:
- Provide quality, respectful and loving medical care
- Provide nutritional support for children during the critical period of development between 6 months and 6 years of age
- Provide middle and high school scholarships to support students in continuing their education beyond the 6th grade
- Provide ongoing community support through the building of school bathrooms, hand-washing stations, classrooms, sports fields and much more
- Provide immediate assistance where it is needed most