Mission Statement: Mission Guatemala Inc., is a faith-based 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission to help meet the basic needs and improve the quality of life of under-served and impoverished Guatemalan peoples through health, education and nutrition initiatives and missionary service.
Our Vision is a Guatemala where:
- Children do not die from hunger.
- Children, women, and men have access to quality and respectful healthcare, regardless of race, religion, sex, age, or economic status.
- Rates of illness and death due to respiratory illnesses and burns from open cook fires in the home becomes a problem of the past.
- Families learn the importance of proper nutrition and sanitation.
- Mothers and children have access to vitamins and formula.
- Water is accessible and safe to drink.
- Dental care is no longer a luxury.
- Communities decide what services they need and help make them a reality.